8990 is entering the Bulacan market with its P610-million acquisition of a 13-hectare Marilao property owned by Vitarich Corp.
Urban DECA Homes Marilao is located in the central district of Marilao, Bulacan along McArthur Hiway, a 14.7-Hectare development offering Townhouse and Medium Rise Condominium units. The MRB condominium complex will have amenities to include elevators, a multipurpose hall, a swimming pool, basketball court, children’s park as well as parking for vehicles.
The purchase of the Bulacan property expanded the real estate firm’s landbank in addition to projects in Pampanga, Cavite, Iloilo, Cebu and Davao. It may house 1,885 units of townhouses or 1,105 units of single attached houses, depending on the final plan for the land.
“8990 is happy to have acquired this property because of its excellent location for mass housing, enabling us to increase our coverage in a new province and be able to tap the growing demand for affordable homes north of Metro Manila,” Atencio said.
Since 8990’s follow-on offering last May, the listed firm has bought more properties for mass housing development in addition to the Vitarich property, increasing its total landbank from 250 hectares to 361.
- 5 minutes – Toyota Marilao Branch
- 10 minutes – SM Marilao
- 10 minutes – Marilao Exit
- 30 minutes (w/o traffic) – LRT STation Monumento Via expressway
- 40 minutes (w/o traffic) – LRT STation Monumento Via Mc Arthur Highway
- Basketball Court
- Swimming Pool
- 24/7 Security
Medium Rise Condominium
2 BedroomsThe units will feature kitchen countertop, sink, overhead cabinets, tiled bathrooms with bath fixtures including shower, water closet, and lavatory with faucet. The painted and tiled finished units also include aluminum windows with clear glass.
Basic Pag ibig Loan Requirements:
- 8 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (if single)
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Photocopy of Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address (MERALCO, PLDT, Water Bill, etc.)
- Certificate of Tenancy & Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID with Signature (Government issued)
- Approved Membership Status Verification Slip (MSVS)
- Special Power of Attorney and Valid ID of Atty-in-fact (if any)
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula (photocopy)
- Postdated Checks (Downpayment & Monthly Amortization)
Your growing family needs a home.
We can help you get acquire your own.